Thursday 24 June 2010

Review for A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

This debut novel by Kristin Walker has so many good reviews and I can see why. The plots original, the writing witty, fun and fresh, and she has created characters that you wish you had as friends. I laughed so many times whilst reading this that I definitely got some strange looks! I love how the romance in this is unpredictable and your not really sure who Fiona’s going to end up with but not in the worn out love triangle way as such! I really loved the characters of Fiona, Sam, Todd and Johnny, Oh how I wish they were real! I think this is a stand alone which I’m actually glad about because although I would love to see more from Fiona and Co I think this story was wrapped up pretty nicely. Will definitely be looking out for whatever Kristin Walker brings out next. Recommended if you want a funny original feel good read. 4.5 stars. My Rating 4.5/5 stars ****1/2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo