Thursday 24 June 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Now I know its Thursday but seems as I wasn’t online yesterday I thought I’d do my very first Waiting on Wednesday! Waiting on Wednesday is a topic brought to life by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. With Waiting On Wednesday you get to introduce to everyone upcoming books you're excited about! Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck Released October 28, 2010 Kerry is chosen by the coolest clique in school and so she thinks life has finally begun. But then it seems all over when her three friends are killed in a shocking car accident. Or are they? Only weeks after the accident, Kerry receives a text from one of the girls: "We're all 3 here at my aunt's in the city. Take the 3:50 train. B there." Exhilarating, terrifying suspense is crossed with a thought-provoking examination of peer pressure in Richard Peck's return to his contemporary teen- and ghost-story roots. This is a master author's gift to the Gossip Girl/Twilight generation: his own smart, stylish, and fun take on the paranormal.( From Amazon) So excited for this one it sounds right up my street!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo