Friday 2 July 2010

Book Bloggers Hop (2)

The book bloggers hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy-for-Books Hello and welcome to anyone who’s hopped onto my blog this week. This is only my second week blogging and my second week doing the hop and I just love it. Please leave me links to your blogs bellow I’m loving finding new people to follow! :) Now a new twist has been added to the hop where we answer a question which I think is great and this weeks question is… Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING My names Jessica and I started blogging 2 weeks ago. Before I started blogging myself I followed a lot of people anyway and thought it looked like so much fun, but always put off doing my own out of fear that no one would really be interested in what I had to say and that I wouldn’t update it as often as I’d like however so far this is proving untrue! I’ve met so many lovely people (and hope to meet more!) and have found myself updating quiet regularly and its so much fun! I hope you guys are enjoying my blog as much as I am. Happy reading! :)

9 comments :

  1. hiya...found you on the hop. your site is so cute - i love the background. i'm a new follower (and a fellow new blogger, going on 3 weeks!) - happy blogging!

    http://moydrook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jess , I think I had some of the same doubts
    about blogging as you did in the beginning so it
    is good to know that other people with similar interests like to hear your opinons. I got to say
    your blog rocks it is so cute! www.bookaddict4real.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just stopping by from the Hop! I'm looking forward to seeing more on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, hopping by :)

    Wow just 2 weeks ago! That is very new

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess found you through the hop! I hope you have fun in your future book blogging endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

    I'm a new follower! =)

    Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-folow-my-book-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog, i am now following you to!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Jess! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your kind words (: Of course I'll follow you back~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am returning your follow :D

    Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo