Tuesday 20 July 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading . Anyone can play along just do the following: • Grab your current read • Open to a random page • Share two (2) "Teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser! My Teaser ''After four nights on the run, I was finally safe, tucked into bed and enjoying the deep, dreamless sleep of the dead…until the dead decided they’d really rather have me awake. It started with a laugh that slid into my sleep and pulled me out of it.'' From page 1 of The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong Choosing this weeks teaser Tuesday was really hard because I’m reading one of those books that’s so action packed its hard not to spoil it especially with this being the last book in the trilogy I really didn’t want to ruin anything for you guys so I just went with the first two sentences of the book and lets face it there two pretty good sentences to suck you in! I really love this book and hope to finish it soon. Please leave me a link with your teasers for this week :)

3 comments :

  1. This was a great series, glad you are enjoying it!

    Our teaser is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer, that's going back on the wishlist then... Oh, and I went a-buying in the one charity shop you missed this morning, it's all been spruced up and I got three awesome books, two of them PRISTINE, for £3.50 - yippee! Think charity shops might have to be Saturday's love-athon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great teaser!! i have the first book in this series but haven't read it yet. thanks for stopping by and following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo