Wednesday 7 July 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (3)

WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: Delirium by Lauren Oliver February 1st 2011 by HarperTeen (This is so new it doesn’t even have an official cover yet so I’m just going to use a pic of Lauren herself instead :)) From goodreads: Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -the deliria- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the governments demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy. But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love. Before I fall was AMAZING I adored it and this sounds AMAZING too I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for this one. Bring on Feb 2011! Feel free to leave me a Mr. Linky to your WoW’s this week in the comments!

5 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this too! My WoW is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely can't wait for this! Gosh darn my own impatience :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one too! I'm now following!
    Keleisha @ Collegiate Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading this one now!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about this. I can't wait to see the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo