Friday 6 August 2010

Book Bloggers Hop & Follow My Book Blog Friday!

It’s time to do a hop, skip and a jump onto some new book blogs! Yep you guessed it its time for The Book Bloggers Hop and Follow my Book Blog Friday. The Book Bloggers hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View if you wish to take part please stop by there and sign the Mr Linky. This week’s question from the hop is... Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes? I can’t stand to listen to music whilst I read. I just find it too distracting. I’m definitely not someone who can multitask so if music’s playing while I’m reading I find myself singing along to the what I’m listening to instead. So no, no music for me, peace and quiet please so I can concentrate on my book! If you like my blog please follow I’d really appreciate it and make sure you leave a link to your blog so I can check you out too. Thanks for hopping by!

11 comments :

  1. Hi, just blog hopping through. Happy Friday!
    I listen to music mostly when I write, not when I’m reading. I listen to Celtic and Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Check out ketch1714.wordpress.com for Follow Friday and a featured movie clip.
    Best,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm stopping by from the Hop! It's too bad that you can't listen to music while you read. I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hop Day! I see you are reading The Iron King - I plan to read this next week!
    Have a great day!
    http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping on by to say hello! I understand the need for no distractions -- when my music's on, it's pretty low. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm your newest follower from the hop! I also can't listen to music while I read.

    Here's the link to my YA blog if you'd like to check it out.

    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin your blogger..here from the Book Blogger Hop and I think I like it here too- new follower

    Paper, Pens Lipgloss...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I end up singing along too! And then when you get fed up and turn it off, YOU'RE STILL SINGING WHATEVER WAS JUST ON! Not good...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by for the hop!!! I hope that you are having a good weekend!!

    Feel free to come over and visit me Here


    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by! I'm your newest follower! Feel free to visit me as well at www.allaboutyabooks.blogspot.com. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I am an old follower, very old. I was noticing your Oscar Wilde quote. Wouldn't he be a wild person to know! And, his life would have been so different today -- wasn't he jailed for homosexuality? Today he could march in a pride parade and get married. He would be friends with Elton John and have a really cool life!

    Anyway, it is a pity I can only know him through his writing but I guess that is more than I would know him if he was alive today and a big celebrity.

    Hope you can stop by: Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo