Friday 20 August 2010

Book Bloggers Hop & Follow My Book Blog Friday!

Hello to all my wonderful followers and to hopefully some potential new ones! This Friday I’m participating in The Book Bloggers hop which is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Follow my Book Blog Friday that’s hosted over at Parajunkee's View if you wish to take part please stop by there and sign the Mr Linky. This week’s question from the hop is... How many blogs do you follow? My answer: I follow just over 300 blogs which is kind of crazy- I’ve never looked to see how many I actually follow before this question so I was surprised at the overall number. There are just so many brilliant blogs out there that I wish I had time to visit you all more often but sadly I don’t because it’s impossible. The people on my blog roll I follow religiously especially other UK book bloggers and my friends Ellie and Rachel. What I love though is when you find a new blogger who you just love and you become obsessed with following them and they quickly move up to being one of your favourite bloggers. I guess to answer this question in short like my TBR pile there’s so many wonderful blogs and too little time to read them all in! I really enjoyed answering this week’s question it was a good one. I hope your all enjoying my blog. Make sure you check out my most recent review on The Maze Runner and if you like what you see please follow and comment. Leave me a link with your blog and if you follow I’ll check you out too :) Happy hopping guys!

11 comments :

  1. Hey! I'm a new follower. So over 300 subscriptions, huh? I've got about 210, but after this morning I'll be closer to 300 too:) Great blog. Found you via the blog hop.

    Come follow me back at Rex Robot Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just hopping by! You have great blog. I am now followng you. I hope you get a chance to check out my blog http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It's so fun and colourful :) YA rocks ;) Oh and I follow over 300 blogs too. It's crazy...but I get to make friends with other bloggers which is fun! :D

    PS: New follower in the house!!!


    Justine
    A Bookful of Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower through the Hop. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another new follower thanks to the Book Blogger Hop. I love your background, by the way and I look forward to reading more of your reviews!

    http://the-book-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog on the hop and I love your layout! Now I'm a new follower and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ The Ninja Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Found you through the hop!
    I’m a new follower.

    If you like, you can visit my blog. My post is here.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by everyone! And thank you to all of my new followers, although some of you who say your now following aren’t showing up to me – don’t know whats going on there. Anyways I’m going to check out my new followers blog’s so I’ll see you guys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I'm not following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh but Kathy you are following me!! Lol it's ok I know what you ment! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping by to return the follow! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo