Saturday 21 August 2010

In My Mailbox! Another great week...

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Hello my lovelies, seems as it’s Saturday and I have nothing to do I thought I’d get my in my mailbox post up nice and early again this week. I rather like doing it on Saturday nights because then I have more time to look through others IMM’s on Sunday. I got 16 books again this week (what is it with me and 16 books?) none for review sadly but I did get 2 packages that arrived from contests I’d won. Anyway enough nattering lets get on to the good stuff which is of corse the books! Books from Amazon Deception by Lee Nichols The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore The Agency by Y S Lee The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard Wasted by Nicola Morgan Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James Della Says: OMG! by Keris Stainton The Declaration by Gemma Malley The Resistance by Gemma Malley One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner One Day by David Nicholls I’m very excited for all of these. Especially I am Number Four and The Eternal Ones! Books Won Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, Book 1) by Stacia Kane Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, Book 2) by Stacia Kane City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, Book 3) by Stacia Kane The Star Shack by Lila Castle Big thank you’s go to Carolyn over at Book Chick City and Carly over at Writing From the Tub. Thanks for my books girls and for hosting such awesome contests I’m very much looking forward to reading my books :) So that’s what’s new to my little (cough erm HUGE) book family this week. What books did you get to add to yours? Leave me a comment with a link to your post and let me know if you’ve read any of the books I got this week and your thoughts. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

12 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed Della Says: OMG! and adored
    The Declaration. I've bought The Resistance and One Moment, One Morning but yet to read them so will look out for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many new books to read! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic book week. Truly awesome. Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ticks One Day off the list*
    Now get reading so I know whether to buy them or not! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I'll take it within myself to only GUSH about one... THE SECRET YEAR!

    Here is what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Am Number Four sounds SOO good! Enjoy Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great week for you!! Stop by and see what I got this week too... www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is a good week! You got a few of the books on my wishlist! I really liked Beautiful Malice, and I hope you do too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailbox! I enjoyed both Deception and Beautiful Malice. I Am Number Four is on my TBR stack too. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mailbox! I have The Agency and Unholy Ghost in my mailbox this week too. :) My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome books. I can't wait for the final Gemma Malley book in the declaration series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by everyone. I agree I got some very good books this week. Kirsty I've actually been sent the last book for review which is why I bought the first two, so watch this space for the review ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo