Sunday 1 August 2010

In My Mailbox: The week of awesomeness!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren Hey everyone, well I got some really good books this week! I’m going to start with what I got first this week on Wednesday morning through the post. I got a signed copy of Endless Summer by the wonderful Jennifer Echols! She was kind enough to send me a copy all the way to England for review and it come with a funky little business card. I was super excited about this as I love Jennifer she really is such a lovely person and always makes time to talk to her fans. So here are the pictures of that and here’s Jennifer Echols’s website so you can go check out her and her books! http://www.jennifer-echols.com/ Then on Wednesday afternoon I went into The Works this little discount store in the UK and got a bunch of books I wanted cheap. I’ve already got the first 4 Morganville Vampire books so I got the last ones for £1.99 each or 3 for £5 in my case. Then to make up another 3 for £5 I got a P.C Cast book and an Anne Rice book with the last Morganville book. Note that these are all brand new books and I got 6 of them for £10 so I was so excited about that. I may go back next week because there were so many more books I wanted. Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine Fade Out (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine Kiss of Death (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice Divine by Mistake by P.C. Cast And then on Friday I made an Amazon order which arrived yesterday and got 3 other books that I really wanted. Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith Jealousy by Lili St.Crow Katy Carter Wants a Hero by Ruth Saberton So that’s what I got in my mailbox this week. Leave me a comment letting me know what you guys got :)

7 comments :

  1. I got the whole set of Morganvilles at the works...total bargain! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Works is fab isnt it? Thats where I got my Morganville books from too, couldnt pass them all down at that price!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding discount books. It rocks. I hope you enjoy reading all of these Jessica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I got 3 Jennifer Echols books this week and I am reading Going Too Far now. She is such an amazing writer! Enjoy Reading! =)
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great week! I got Jealousy too. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discount books are great and The Works here in the UK is brilliant for them - especially paranormal romance lately which is great for me!

    Hope you all enjoy your books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jennifer Echols is awesome, isn't she? She sent me a signed copy of Endless Summer as well.

    And I love The Works, I always find some interesting books really cheaply there. I'd love to have all the Morganville vampire books..

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo