Saturday 14 August 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Hey guys, I’m doing my IMM post early this week because I’m going to be super busy tomorrow with family things and I wanted to get this up before late Sunday night because I have some awesome books to share with you! I didn’t buy that many books this week but then I got a ton of awesome books for review so I’m really happy. Anyways, Bring out the books! Books from Charity Shops/ The Works All The Things We Didn't Say by Sara Shepard Eldest by Christopher Paolini The Shack by Wm Paul Young The Winter House by Nicci Gerrard These books were all between £1.99 and £2.50, all of them are in crisp condition and have never been read so these were some good finds! Books from The Book Depository Aces up by Lauren Barnholdt The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa 13 to Life by Shannon Delany Some of you might have read my review for The Iron King and be wondering why I got the sequel seems as I’m not a huge fan of the first book. Well I pre-ordered it ages ago before I read the first book. They’d already took the money out for it and it’s finally arrived. I will read it though because I’m a completest like that and I’ll always finish a series unless I really didn’t like the first book! Very excited for both 13 to life and Aces up they sound great. Books for review from Bloomsbury My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey The Other Girl by Sarah Miller Captivate by Carrie Jones Inside My Head by Jim Carrington The Returners by Gemma Malley The Legacy by Gemma Malley No and Me by Delphine de Vigan I got a ton of books from Bloomsbury this week, they’ve been very good to me and I love them :) So that’s what I got in my mailbox this week, leave me a comment letting me know what you got in yours!

14 comments :

  1. Wow! Bloomsbury were really good to you this week. The other books you got look fab too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you always get so many awesome books. I literally want to read them all haha. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloomsbury are so cool. My Love Lies Bleeding is good (liked Blood Feud even more), Need and captivate too and loved No and Me..will warn you to have tissues ready though...is quite sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many of those look so good! happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I am going to say is WOW, happy reading that is some very nice loot!

    My Mailbox Post

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you enjoy your books.Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good week for you! Plus, I see you're reading the Maze Runner! I loved that book.

    Here is my mailbox for the week <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great titles!

    I'm itching for Aces up! Have a great reading week.

    My mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a bunch of great books there! I'm looking forward to "13 to Life" myself.

    Enjoy,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great week for books! I really want to read Aces Up but some reason, I haven't spotted it on bookshelves yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by via FF... I must say that The Shack is an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo