Sunday 29 August 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Hey guys, well it’s that time of week again! As many of you may know I went to visit my friends Rachel and Ellie this week and well when were together we buy/swap books so I always come away with so many on our get togethers. Word of warning this weeks haul is HUGE. I’m not that bad though some of them were swapped with the girls and on special offers, and well some of them weren’t *sheepish face* I’m going to do a post on the trip over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled for that but for now lets bring out the books! Books from the Trip Vampire Beach - Bloodlust & Initiation by Alex Duval (From Rachel) Vampire Beach - Ritual & Legacy by Alex Duval (From Rachel) Vampire Beach - High Stakes & Hunted by Alex Duval (From Rachel) The Inheritance Cycle Box set (down from £40 to a measly £9.99) The Truth about Melody Browne by Lisa Jewell The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf (From Ellie) Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Whisper My Name by Jane Eagland Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (already read and LOVED review here) TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow Zelah Green by Vanessa Curtis Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter Last Vampire: The Last Vampire / Black Blood by Christopher Pike Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz Sabriel by Garth Nix Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (From Ellie) The Angel Experiment by James Patterson (From Ellie) Dewey by Vicki Myron Books from Amazon A Note of Madness by Tabitha Suzuma Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan The Radleys by Matt Haig Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma The History of Love by Nicole Krauss Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen The Enemy by Charlie Higson So that’s what I got in my mailbox this week. Feel free to leave me a link to what you got. Have you read any of the books I got this week? Get commenting and I hope your all having a great weekend! :)

17 comments :

  1. Thats a lot of books! lol...Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice loot :) And all great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one out of that massive haul I've actually read is The Truth About Melody Browne... I loved it, Lisa Jewell is my absolute favourite chick lit author! I do have a few on the TBR pile though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Dont you wish all book week were like that ;) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So many books! I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! You got The Inheritance Cycle books from The Works didn't you? I saw it in there the other day and was debating whether to buy it just because it was so cheap :P. Happy reading and enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, 30 books? Jess you're insaaane! I love it :D Enjoy lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol Dwayne! I love it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You did get a lot of books this week! I see you got The Enemy from Amazon. It's in my TBR pile too. Happy reading!
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz - Yes I got The Inheritance Cycle from The Works such a bargain! I signed up for their newsletter which got me 10 per cent off and took it down to £8.99 can't really go wrong there!

    A lot of people have got The Enemy. I'll be looking out for everyone's reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^There's a newsletter? I'm on that! I'm always on the lookout for a good bargain :D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ordered The Inheritance Cycle too... hooray for The Works Online! Plus they had some great stuff on 3 for £5 so I picked nine of those as well! Oooops.
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I wish I got that many books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bit late with IMM this week, but that's the BEST HAUL EVER!! I'd be eager to see your reviews on them. My mailbox is (link below).

    Your blog is wonderful, and I'm a new follower! ;)

    Happy Reading,

    ●▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's a lot of great books there! You have so many that I've loved - Forbidden, Will Grayson, The Enemy. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for being my 150th follower Tina it's much appreciated! :)

    My review for Forbidden is now up! I loved it! I also have a special treat for y'all concerning Tabitha so keep your eyes peeled for that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo