Thursday 19 August 2010

Update!

Hello my lovelies, Some of you may or may not of noticed that I’ve been MIA the last few days. I get terrible migraines and when they strike I usually can’t do very much of anything especially not be on the computer or even read for a great length of time. I’m feeling much better now and so I’m catching up on some posts for you. Not being able to read or blog made for some very sad times and so to cheer myself up I bought a bunch of books which I’ll share with you on Sunday for IMM. I also got an email from the Lovely Emma over at Bloomsbury letting me know that the first chapter for Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles) by Alyxandra Harvey is up on the Bloomsbury website and can be found here. So I’ve left the link for you all to check out. I hope your all well and enjoy my The Maze Runner review and My latest Booking Through Thursday! Jessica

2 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! I hate getting migraines, it's almost impossible to do simple things! At least for me. I spend the day in bed and after awhile, that just isn't much fun.

    Can't wait to see what's in your mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same Marie. Thanks for the well wishes! My IMM will be up very soon it's a good one this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo