Thursday 2 September 2010

August Round Up & Book of the Month!

Hey guys! Today is my very first book of the month! I’ve noticed a few people doing something similar to this so I wanted to hop on the wagon and do one myself. I’m hoping to maybe make this a monthly thing at the end of each month so if you like it and want to see it again next month let me know! Each month I’m going to choose an ultimate book of the month and then also choose the best titles for other categories that people might be looking for in a book. Like some people might love a good romance so I’m going to recommend the best book I’ve read that month for romance and so forth you’ll get the picture as you scroll down anyway! Anyways I hope everyone enjoys it – I’ve definitely had a lot of fun doing it! Feel free to leave me comments on your thoughts! August’s book of the month is… Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins! Do I really have to explain why? It was just awesome and if you haven’t read this series yet you really should. Best Plot: The Maze Runner by James Dashner Best Writing: The Poisoned House by Michael Ford Best Cover: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa Best Characters: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Best Ending: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma Best Romance: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma Most un-put-down-able: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Most Memorable: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma Best Moral: Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles Top 3 Most Recommended Books: Mockingjay, Forbidden, The Maze Runner. Bookish Highlights of the month Everything Mockingjay – reading it, buying it, vlogging about it etc; and the book hauling road trip with Rachel and Ellie. Bookish Lows of the month Not enjoying The Iron King as much as I hoped I would and having to come home from the road trip! Book’s I’m looking forward to in September There are so many books coming out in September that I’m looking forward to so many! I’m reading Infinite Days right now which I’m enjoying so far. Halo and Return to Paradise arrived this morning both of which look awesome. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready, The Duff, Firelight…I have a feeling that Septembers going to be a very good month indeed! ;) So there you have it my reading for August summed up in one post! Links lead to reviews and posts from my blog that are related.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo