Friday 10 September 2010

Book Bloggers Hop & Follow My Book Blog Friday!

Hello to all my wonderful followers and to hopefully some potential new ones! This Friday I’m participating in The Book Bloggers hop which is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Follow my Book Blog Friday that’s hosted over at Parajunkee's View if you wish to take part please stop by there and sign the Mr Linky. This week’s question from the hop is... ‘Link to your favourite book review that you've written in the last three months.’ My answer: Oh I love this week’s question! I think my favourite recent review of mine has to be the one I wrote for Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma which can be found HERE. I really loved this book so much more than I originally thought I would. It’s a very controversial story and I thought very carefully about what I wanted to say about this book. I really enjoyed writing this one and got a lot of positive feedback for it. If you have the time feel free to check it out and leave a comment it would be very much appreciated! :) Feel free to leave me a comment and if you like what you see remember to follow! Leave me a link with your blog and if you follow I’ll check you out too :) Hope your all enjoying my blog! Happy hopping!

8 comments :

  1. Morning! *glomps around*
    I actually did the hop today although I'm gonna look through the link list a bit later when there's more up.
    Did I tell I signed up to do NaNoWriMo this year? I felt like giving myself a heart attack and this seemed like the best way to do it :P
    Have a nice Friday m'dear
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's so pretty! I've just signed up as a new follower :)

    I have a fairly new blog dedicated to YA lit here:
    http://adreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Follow Friday! Can't wait to read your reviews... I'm a new follower!!!

    Please stop by and check out my giveaway:
    www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower (via the hop). you blog background is adorable!

    Zelah Green cover looks great, hope you are enjoying it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hopping back over to say hello again! I love all your reviews :)

    I don't think I could pick a favourite of mine haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, Just stopping by. Looking forward to your reviews!! This is me: http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Saturday. I love the design of your background, it feels nice and cheery. I'm hoping you're having fun today and I'll be back soon

    If you have time Hop by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your having a wonderful weekend! I'm a new follower from the hop! Nice site! I look forward to following it!

    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo