Friday 17 September 2010

Book Bloggers Hop & Follow My Book Blog Friday!

Hello to all my wonderful followers and to hopefully some potential new ones! This Friday I’m participating in The Book Bloggers hop which is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Follow my Book Blog Friday that’s hosted over at Parajunkee's View if you wish to take part please stop by there and sign the Mr Linky. This week’s question from the hop is... ‘In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!’ My answer: I love this weeks question and there are so many that I follow that deserve praise but I’m going to narrow it down to my top 5 ( in no particular order) to save us from being here forever! 1.) Ellie @ Musings of a bookshop girlThis girl’s one of my best friends and before you start thinking that that’s why I’ve chose her note that before we were friends she was someone I followed religiously for the latest posts on her book shop craziness. I love Ellie’s blog because it offers something original as she does all of her own meme’s and talks about her life working in her very own second hand bookshop. I count myself as very lucky that I’m now friends with the infamous, wonderful Ellie and can experience her book shop first hand when I get to pay her visits! 2.) Rhiana @ Rhiana ReadsRhiana’s blog is just awesome and it was one that I followed before I myself had a blog. She’s a UK blogger and we have similar taste in books so I always take her reviews into account before buying a book. A lovely blog with a lovely blogger who I always turn to to get my Chick lit and YA fixes. 3.) Rachel @ In the Library of LadyvioletLike Ellie this girl is now my best friend in real life but we actually met online! I love Rachel’s blog because we literally have the same taste in books and if I’ve read and loved a book chances are she has too and vice versa. I love reading her reviews to find out if there are any I should add to my wish list. We call ourselves book twins because our tastes are so similar so if you enjoy my blog chances are that you’ll love Rachel’s too. 4.) Jenny @ Wondrous readsJenny is another blogger that I followed even before I myself had a blog. She’s a fellow UK book blogger who receives the most awesome books for review every week that make me green with envy! She’s one of the more famous book bloggers and she deserves everything she gets as her reviews are amazing. 5.) Amanda @ One more page- Last but not least is Amanda! Like everyone on this list she’s a UK blogger not that I don’t love US bloggers I really do but obviously I have more books in common with UK bloggers living in the same country and all which is exactly why I chose Amanda we have a lot of books in common both loving Chick lit and YA. She’s such a lovely person and I feel that her blog should definitely get more recognition! So there you have it my 5 favourite book blogs! If you have the time you should check them out too I’m sure you’ll love them! I hope you’re enjoying my blog and if you like what you see remember to follow! Leave me a link with your blog and if you follow I’ll check you out too :-) You can find my most recent review for City of Bones here. Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!

14 comments :

  1. *twirly hugs* aww hun :)
    It's totally daft that the day before I move out I suddenly decide to procrastinate on blogger :S gah my room is so totally messy and I've not even sorted out what books I'm gonna take! :O
    Right back to productivity!
    *zoomz* xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess, thanks for the lovely mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you sweetpea! I've not been around much the past couple of days, but of course I've stopped by to see you and Rachel first... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im a your newest follower through FF!

    visit me at

    booksarelikepeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy HOP! Just passing through and looking at the fun stuff you have on your blog. Hope you have a great weekend filled with fun reading :)

    HOP by my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy friday hop! I love all those blogs, too...there are so many brilliant choices these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing about some great bloggers! I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Just stopping by through the blog hop and am glad that I did. We have a lot of the same favorite authors so I'll be looking forward to reading through your posts and reviews. I'm a new follower so that makes it easier!

    Happy friday and enjoy your weekend!

    Rowena
    The Book Scoop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks for the mention. that really cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I'm stopping by from the hop. To be honest I have not heard of any of these blogs, so thanks for introducing me to some great new blogs! I'm a new follower.

    Have a great weekend!
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jess,

    I found you through Book Blogger Hop. I enjoyed reading your "About Me" page and reading about the five blogs you love. I do so love technology and the fact that we can communicate while in different countries and share our likes and dislikes in books.

    btw...since you enjoy reading YA books, if you wish to read more, contact ajennings (at) tbbmedia.com, she's looking for YA who read and review YA books.

    Have a great weekend!

    Dee
    BookZone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great weekend! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Have a nice weekend!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the mention! You made my day :D Must try the hop soon - it looks like fun! Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo