Thursday 9 September 2010

Booking Through Thursday

You’ve just dropped your favorite, out-of-print book into a bathtub, ruining it completely … What do you do now? Ok well first things first I doubt this will ever happen to me. I don’t like to read whilst I’m taking a bath so the last time I actually read anything whilst bathing was years ago. I don’t to my knowledge own any out of print books – never mind a favourite. So this really isn’t an issue for me. I suppose hypothetically though I’d cry and be very upset then hunt me down a new copy off the internet not really caring about the price? But then isn’t this what most people would do? I mean what else are you suppose to do? Bit of a lame question this week me thinks, I’m a tad disappointed :| Never the less leave me a comment with your answers and if yours is in anyway different to mine lemme know!

1 comment :

  1. I'm like you, I don't read in the bath either. But I'd do the same too & hunt down a new copy online. Oh the joys of the internet! You find just about anything out there on the world wide web. Kinda scary if you think about it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo