Sunday 12 September 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Hey everyone! I got some great books this week I’m so excited for all of them! A lot of them I’ve been highly anticipating and now I finally have them don’t you just love that feeling? Anyway enough talk lets bring out the books! Books from Amazon The Infernal Devices 1: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare Lies by Michael Grant Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson Finding Sky by Joss Stirling Zelah Green: Bk. 2: One More Little Problem by Vanessa Curtis Books from The Book Depository Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger Firelight by Sophie Jordan For Review A shiny ARC of Entangled by Cat Clarke so excited for this one thanks Quercus! So that’s what I got In My Mailbox this week! Many of you will be pleased to know that I’ve finally got round to reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and I love it so much so far! I’m 150 pages in and I can’t wait to read some more today- so happy that I’ve finally got round to reading this series! I think it was all the hype around Clockwork Angel that gave me that extra push ;) If you’ve read any of the books I got this week leave me a comment with your thoughts – good or bad I don’t mind! And make sure you leave me a link with what you guys got this week. Here’s to another week of good reading ahead!

21 comments :

  1. How'd you get the copy of Entangled? Jealous!

    You bought a lot of great books! Hope you enjoy. :) I got 3 books this week, but fair enough since I didn't buy any.

    What is IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some great books this week! happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books that you bought. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson looks so good and I heard so many great things about it.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah you have Lies, Clockwork Angel, Spy Glass (my copy hasn't dispatched yet :( ) so many freaking books that I want!! *stompy dance of jealousy*
    Well at least I have more ideas for what it going on my potential birthday list :P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many amazing books this week: Amy and Roger and Clockwork Angel are amazing and I've heard brilliant things about Entangled, Firelight and The Duff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! I got Clockwork Angel and Firelight too. I just finished Spy Glass and really enjoyed it. Entangled sounds good. I'll be eager to hear what you think. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Hope you enjoy LIES - I just finished HUNGER :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy & Roger is SO good! So is Firelight. Can't wait to see what you think :D Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want to read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. Hopefully I can get it soon, I've heard it's awesome. Happy reading Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've got an even better haul than me :) How'd you get an ARC of Entangled? I became your follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some fab books there, I can't wait to see what you think of Entangled, Finding Sky, The DUFF and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some really awesome books this week! I wouldn't mind reading all of them. Can't wait to see some reviews start coming up. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have some great books there. I'm excited you're reading Magic Bites from the Kate Daniels series. I love that series (more important Curran) so I look forward to your review. Happy reading!!

    Come by to see my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! I really loved Clockwork Angel and The DUFF, so I hope you enjoy them! And I've heard such great things about Firelight! All of your books look great, I really hope you enjoy reading them!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Come see what I got In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo, Entangled! I can't wait to read that one! Lots of great books! I hope you enjoy Firelight, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just read The DUFF this week and really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey :)
    Just dropped in to say hi!Found your blog while looking for reviews for Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma and I think it's awesome!
    Looking forward to reading more form you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wondeful selection of books you have his week- I hope you enjoey them!

    I've given you the Life Is Good blog award over at my blog, come and visit the award post to find out how to join in. Congratulations Brooke!
    http://bestfriends-books.blogspot.com/2010/09/award-life-is-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe you're just now reading The Mortal Instruments series!! It is by far one of my favorites :-) I picked up Clockwork Angel the day it came out. It's not AS GOOD as TMI series, but I think it's a good start. It's hard to top something that amazing, don't you think?

    I've seen Amy & Roger's Epic Detour quite a few times, both online & in bookstores but have yet to pick it up. I think I might!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul Jess! I ordered 'Firelight' this week from BD too, should be here in the next couple of days, yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Update: I read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and LOVED it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo