Sunday 19 September 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Hey all you crazy bookworms! I got some great books this week that I’m excited to share with you all. Let’s bring out the books! Book’s from Amazon Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks My So-Called Afterlife by Tamsyn Murray Plus by Veronica Chambers My So-Called Haunting by Tamsyn Murray Book’s for Review Angel by L. A. Weatherly Finding Sky by Joss Stirling Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly So that’s what I got In My Mailbox this week. Have to say a huge thank you to Usborne, Oxford, Quercus and Bloomsbury for my books for review this week! Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you got this week or if you’ve read any of the books I’ve got I’d love your opinions on them good or bad I don’t mind! Hope your all having a lovely weekend and happy reading! :-)

14 comments :

  1. Great books this week! You will LOVE Angel and Finding Sky! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I'm reading Angel right now, and it's amazing! Love it! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really nice books! I really liked Extraordinary and Raised by Wolves. My YA mailbox is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! I almost picked up My So-Called Haunting last week but changed my mind at the last minute. I'm wishing I hadn't now. You can cjec out my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week for books! I loved Angel and My So Called Afterlife! :) I'm desperate to read My So Called Haunting now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stack! Hope you enjoy - they look really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Extraordinary as well. Isn't the cover freaking gorgeous? Anyway, great haul over all, can't wait to see what you think about them!

    Here's what I got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some pretty fabulous books there and Angel looks like such a great read. I saw the blurb for it the other day and can't wait to read it. Happy reading this week :)

    Here's my mailbox for the week

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Extraordinary this week too! You got a great stack of books this week and I hope you enjoy reading them. I've got Raised By Wolves in my TBR pile and am looking forward to getting to it. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books. I'm really excited to read Extraordinary, in particular.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got great books this week. I'm so jealous that you have Angel. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

    A Gathering Light is really good - I read it a while ago and loved it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see what you think of some of these - you're so bad for my bank balance! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo