Thursday 24 March 2011

Covers So Lovely We'd Lick Them! (12)

The new feature co-created and co-hosted by LadyViolet and Jess hearts books where we show off a book cover which we find so damn scrumptious that we'd actually be willing to lick it! Every week we each pick a different cover so be sure to check both blogs!
My Pick for this Week
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
I love absolutely everything about this cover. I’m in a bit of a paranormal slump right now but just looking at this cover makes me want to pick it up and read the book. I love the detail to the black roses I think it creates a certain gothic, romantic theme and the colour pop with the gorgeous red dress was a good call to make the book stand out. I’m in complete hair envy this week. That girl has the perfect Taylor Swift, Rapunzel princess hair and I want it! I think the whole effect creates a really romantic, fairy-tale, gothic cover making this book look completely inviting and like something I would enjoy. So that’s my cover for this week. Feel free to leave me comments letting me know what you think of this week’s pick and if you ever get insane lust over a book cover, does a lovely cover influence you buying the book? Let me know and don’t forget to stop by Rachel’s blog to find out what cover she’d like to Lick this week!

4 comments :

  1. I love this cover! Plus the book itself is awesome! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a beautiful cover! I have the book, but haven't read it yet.

    I used to read ONLY paranormal but these days I am all about the "real" boys in YA!! You know who I'm talking about. lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous cover, I really want to read it too!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo