Saturday 3 November 2012

Letterbox Love (13)


Letterbox Love is a meme hosted by Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking for UK based book bloggers to showcase the books that they’ve received each week.

   

Books Featured in this Video 
Pantomime by Laura Lam
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Forget Me Never by Gina Blaxill
How to Fall by Jane Casey  (No Goodreads page as of yet, but you can check out the author!)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
A Winter Flame by Milly Johnson

For more information on the books featured click on the title of each book and it will take you to the books Goodreads page for a full description and so you can add it to your wishlists! If you’ve read or are looking forward to any of the books I got feel free to let me know what you thought about them or request reviews and such in the comments. And if you decided to do a Letterbox Love, Book Haul, IMM, Showcase Sunday, Mailbox Monday or whatever else featuring the books you got this week leave me a link as I’d love to check out your books too! ^_^

8 comments :

  1. Eeeee, you got Milly Johnson's book! I'll need to add that to my TBR list too. Also, Forget Me Never sounds really interesting. Looking forward to reading your review on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's my fav <3 I've heard some mixed things for Forget Me Never but I'm hoping I'll love it.

      Delete
  2. Ah so jealous that you have The Evolution of Mara Dyer, I can't wait to read that book! And Forget me Never sounds really good. Looking forward to reading your reviews on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget Me Never sounds amazing Jess! Also I really need to start the Mara Dyer series, I remember you loving it so I'm glad you had fun with the second book too, sucks about having to wait a while for the next book with the cliffhanger! Hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do Noah is one of my favourite book boys :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read the second Mara Dyer book especially after hearing your high praise for it. I loved the first one. Forget Me Never and How To Fall both sound good, I love teen thrillers aswell so I am looking forward to hearing more about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you enjoy The Evolution of Mara Dyer too when you get round to it! Glad you're interested to hear more on Forget Me Never and How To Fall :)

      Delete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo