Saturday 24 August 2013

Letterbox Love (31) A Quick Catch-Up!



Letterbox Love is a meme hosted by Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking for UK based book bloggers to showcase the books that they’ve received each week.

So I've been MIA from the blog this past week because I had a bout of terrible insomnia and was just so exhausted all of the time and hardly read anything. I go through phases like this every so often and fingers crossed I seem to be coming out the other end of this one now. It's *so* nice to be able to sleep again! Only now I have a lot of blogging and reading to catch up on! I received quite a few review books whilst I was away and I also took a trip to London to attend a press conference with the cast of City of Bones which the publishers very kindly invited me to - it was awesome! Needless to say I did some book shopping in Foyles (one of my favourite book shops in the world!) I can never resist! Especially their cheap US imports...

I have a lot of books and e-books to get through so this will just be a quick catch up meaning I won't go into as much detail as I usually would about the books. If I did that would take me a while and this post would be huge and nobody would want to read it. So this will be short and sweet - I hope that's okay! As always I'll link each title up to Goodreads in case you'd like to find out more. Now, on to the books! :)

 For Review


Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Stay Where You Are And Then Leave by John Boyne (proof copy)
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
More Than This by Patrick Ness
Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma


Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
Wait for You by J. Lynn
Rule by Jay Crownover (proof copy)
Coco's Secret by Niamh Greene
Another Way to Fall by Amanda Brooke
The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
A Heart Bent Out of Shape by Emylia Hall

 Bought


The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown

On My Kindle 
For Review 
Once We Were by Kat Zhang 
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine 
The Returned by Jason Mott 
 The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell 
The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman 
Swimming Pool Summer by Rebecca Farnworth 
The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes 
The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle 
 Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott 
 These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner 
Bought 
My Favourite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron 

These are all of my lovely new books! Now I just need to get reading because I have some absolute gems here that I can't wait to get on to! As always thank you to the lovely publishing folk for the review copies. If you decided to do a Letterbox Love, Book Haul, IMM, Showcase Sunday, Mailbox Monday or whatever else featuring the books you got this week leave me a link as I’d love to check out your books too! ^_^ 

Happy reading till next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo