Saturday 23 November 2013

It's Time For Another Readathon!



Amber @ Books of Amber is hosting a fun and informal readathon this week running from tomorrow to the 1st of December. There are no rules, no challenges, you don't even have to officially sign up. I have a lot going on next week with it being my Aunties funeral and this relaxed readathon sounds like exactly what I need to keep myself distracted without taking on a lot of commitment.

I reached my 100th book read yesterday so that's my challenge for the year completed so I'm not really looking to read loads but rather to use the readathon as an excuse to relax with a book, eat all the things, and stalk all of the bloggers and what they're reading. The more the merrier so if you fancy a week dedicated purely to reading you can find out more about it on Amber's blog here.

Because I want this to be low pressure I won't be doing daily updates on the blog but I will be updating on Goodreads and Twitter so you can follow my progress on there. I've also made a TBR on my Goodreads here and I'm hoping to tackle a book from my Christmas TBR pile as well.

If you're taking part let me know in the comments so I can follow your progress and let me know if there's anything on my TBR that I should make a priority - I have a lot of books that I'm excited about on there which is going to make choosing hard!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo