Friday 4 July 2014

When books come to life, the reluctant reader...

Hi guys, today I wanted to do a quick post sharing with you this amazing YALC video that my friend Casey put together. So much work and passion went into it and I think it perfectly captures how when you read you get to choose your own adventure. Watch Casey and her bookish friends bring the YALC characters to life...

   

 I can't believe that this time next week I'll be getting ready to catch my train to London, it has come around so quickly and after watching this video I'm even more excited for YALC! If you enjoyed watching please support Casey and everybody involved by liking, commenting and sharing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo