Friday 5 June 2015

Oh, hi there!

So to get straight to the point...


and god have I missed this! This blogging break has been so good for me in rekindling my love for blogging and I'm back now feeling fresh and bursting with enthusiasm to talk books again. I'm also feeling better mentally. My new counsellor is fantastic and although it's still early days it feels good to be addressing my problems head on. I'm also loving being a new puppy parent! Megan has settled in so well. She's so loving and obedient and loves nothing more than learning tricks, she's seriously so smart and is killing it at puppy school. Now we are finally getting some nice weather here in the UK I'm loving having days with her outside in the garden. Whilst I read she loves chasing her ball, splashing in the water and basking in the sun.

Megan
I'm in a better place now and have a lot to look forward to this summer. I'm going to be seeing Taylor Swift in concert with my best friend this month, and I'm also hugely looking forward to YALC in July. I hope that things have been good for you since we last talked and that there are people still here glad to have me back! Thank you for being so patient with me. I'm looking forward to talking books with you all again. I've been reading some great stuff and you can bet there will be reviews up soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo